On March 19, 2015, the State Intellectual Property Service of Ukraine jointly with the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Industrial Property Institute” is organizing a Round Table “Execution of Judgments: Practice and Problematic Issues”.
Location: the premises of the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Industrial Property Institute”, address: 1, Glazunova Street, Kyiv, 9-th Floor, Conference-hall.
Registration of participants: 13:00; opening: 14:00
We invite the representatives of the State Enforcement Service of Ukraine, attorneys, lawyers, patent attorneys and all other interested experts in the sphere of IP to take part in the event.
Among issues to be discussed during the round table are the following:
- procedure and terms of willful execution of judgments;
- drawing-up of the documents that are submitted to SIPS for willful execution of judgments;
- content and peculiarities of execution of court decisions on provisional injunction;
- peculiarities of execution of court decisions in cases on pre-term invalidation of international trademarks registration;
- peculiarities of execution of court decisions in cases on recognition of trademarks as well-known in Ukraine;
- peculiarities of execution of court decisions in an enforcement procedure.
The entrance is free of charge.
The working language of the round table shall be Ukrainian only!
In order to take part in the seminar, please send the completed Registration card of the participant to the following e-mail address: Registration@uipv.org or by fax: (044) 494 05 27.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions or proposals: (044) 494 05 27 or (044) 494 06 66.